Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Strawberry Update

Howdy,

Welcome to my Dubai based container vegetable gardening blog.

Just a quick update on the strawberries I planted a couple weeks back.  If you read the other post, you might remember that against the advice of the folks in the video I left the fruit on two of the four plants I planted.  I just wanted to see what the difference might be.  Well, one of those fruit has turned red!


And of the plants I planted a week or so before these plants and removed any fruit or flowers is starting to make flowers.


So, maybe there is some strawberry jam in the future!!!

For those of you that have not heard the song for awhile and for those youngsters who may never have heard this classic!



Thanks for stopping by.

Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment