Thursday, December 8, 2011

Comments on my Blog.

Howdy,

Welcome to my Dubai based container vegetable gardening blog.

I ran into a follower of my blog last night and she asked "did you get my comment about your "Know your Capsicum" blog?  All I could say was "No"!  I had just recently replied to a comment on my Honey Bee blog.  I had figured out that perhaps I could reply by going to the comment section of that blog.  I started the reply and then when it came to posting it - it all of a sudden produced a choice of different options as a ways to post it.  Clueless I just clicked on the google option and it worked by luck. 

Back to my follower - she was also confused by the whole process.  So, today I investigated  - how do I post a comment - on the Blogger site.  I found this link that explains it.

My sincere apology to any of you who may have posted a comment but wondered why it never showed up or received a reply.  If it is posted properly I will get it and will do my best to post it and reply asap.

So, if you have any thing to say about what I blogged that will be helpful for others or to correct something I said is most welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Charles

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for this post. Now i am looking out for Container Gardening if you have more information about it share it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,

      Thanks for the comment and the link to this website. In response I just posted a new blog about Container Gardening today (Jan. 19) that I hope will be helpful.

      Bubba

      Delete
  2. Hi and thanks for sharing the information about your new blog.
    Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete